"Best engineering design is as simple as possible but not simpler than
In strict sense, programming is only one part of the overall software development process;
however, we often use is as an overall synonym for making software.
What we do is Software Development Process that is made up of the following activities:
1. Gathering and Defining Solution’s Requirements
2. Writing Software Specifications.
3. Designing and Documenting Software Solution Architecture
4. Writing Computer Code (programming, testing, debugging)
5. End-User Testing & Feedback
6. Deploying solution to Production environment (desktop, server, network, web, mobile)
7. Writing Documentation (architecture, code, deployment, end user manuals, help system)
8. End-User Training (if help system and manuals are not in favor, we are also here to run courses)
9. Maintaining the Software (ongoing technical and customer support with choices of post-project software maintenance agreements)
10. Upgrading Software (functionality changes, new functionality, overall approach and solution to coping with change in the underlying business environment
and the resulting change in software requirements. Change management can also be defined as part of our software maintenance agreement.)
We package these activities into agile development practices
such as Scrum, Lean, and other. While we still
maintain deadlines and milestones for our clients, internally we take advantage
of benefits provided by agile software development practices.
We offer the above development activities in three flexible service packages:
a. Blueprint Services (Steps 1-3):
Requirements, Specifications, Design. Most suitable for those seeking a high quality business solution
with robust and solid overall architecture, but prefer to have the actual building of the software, and other
subsequent activities in the software development lifecycle, done either by other vendors or by themselves.
b. Lifecycle Solutions (All Steps):
Complete software development lifecycle package. This is a smart choice when a fully managed,
turn-key, no hassle, rapid delivery software development and maintenance is required.
c. Implementation Services (Steps 4-9):
Clients who already have a solid design and specifications (blueprint) are welcome to have the actual
building, and all the following activities in the software development lifecycle, done by us. We excel
in both the design and the implementation of software and can provide you with a strong local support.
See also, Solutions
pages for more on specific business solutions
and latest technologies that we use for delivering highest quality products and solutions to our clients.